Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Monday 26 November 2012

IntPiPoMo 2012 #9: Uldum

Here we are, at my last installment of IntPiPoMo 2012! I've really enjoyed it and it's inspired me to keep taking and posting screenshots - especially now I have my own WyriMaps map complete with geotagged images (link). Again, I'd like to thank Angelya at Revive & Rejuvenate for organising this event.

Yet again I've been leveling my mage - just for a change. I've been through Uldum and have now entered the Twilight Highlands. Personally I think Uldum is a brilliant zone. I enjoy the quests and its Egypt-esque feel. I've attempted to take a variety of pictures from the zone, encompassing water features, sand, plants and of course pyramids...

Vir'naal Oasis mini-waterfalls.
   


Vir'naal Dam looking over the Vir'naal River to Ramkahen.



Obelisk of the Sun.



Neferset City.



Looking across the Vir'naal River Delta towards the Lost City of the Tol'vir.
 
IntPiPoMo Screenshots: 50/50

No comments:

Post a Comment